I make a list of selected books I want to read since 2015 and try to stick with it. It is good for me to boost my reading volume and focus on the selected books among ton of books. I handpicked books of my favorite genres: humor, tech, non-fiction and some books to improve my skills and knowledge (InfoSec, Business Development & IT in general). So far, I selected 17 books to read within 2017. The E-Shelf is created at Goodreads if you want to check the details of any particular book.
This is the condense and worthy book for non-business people to learn about business concepts and ideas that offers from standard MBA program.
- The Personal MBA
Books that reflects the information culture,InfoSec world and a new book from Ian McEwan is a definite must read.
- Elon Musk
- This Machine Kill Secrets
- Future Crimes
- You are Not a Gadget
- What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions
- Nutshell by Ian McEwan
These are the books that I believe I can pick a thing or two to justify my lifestyle and change the way I think on this chaotic world.
- F*ck Feelings: One Shrink's Practical Advice for Managing All Life's Impossible Problems
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k
This is a way I believe people should live or a sustainable lifestyle that we can focus on what matter the most in our lives.
- Focus: A Simplicity Manifesto in the Age of Distraction
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
- The Joy of Less, A Minimalist Living Guide
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
I like things that make me smile and laugh. Humor books are one of my favorite genre that I always searching for more are more. I control to read only 3 books for this year,so I have more time to spare for other books.
- 5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth and Other Useful Guides
- Naked by David Sedaris
- Emails from an Asshole: Real People Being Stupid